Care Coordination Services help families navigate the sometimes complex healthcare system. We work with seniors and their families to develop professional care plans, provide recommendations and referrals, and collaborate with medical and non-medical providers. This ensures that the senior has not only an all-encompassing care plan but also an advocate.
Please contact your local A Place At Home franchise office to discuss which services are available and/or permitted in your area.
- Attend doctor’s appointments
- Coordinate specialists and surgeries
- Work with families to review results and recommendations
- Review and discuss treatment options
- Create a healthcare portfolio for day-to-day care
- Review long-term care insurance and veteran benefits
- Post surgery or hospital/rehab release care
- Specialized medical equipment needs assessment
- Household safety assessment
- Follow physician’s orders to avoid re-admittance
- Pick up medications
- Check medications to ensure they’re correct
- Fill medication sets
- Ensure medications are safely secured